Tuesday, May 19, 2015

God Answers Prayer

So for those who read my post from yesterday, you will know that these past few days have been a heavier load that I was prepared to bear on my own.  But, as He always does, Jesus pulled thru, & I'm thankful to say that He answered quickly.  So many times we are asked to wait for the right timing, but this time He chose to not make us wait.  So thankful for all the many prayers that were sent up on our/my behalf these past 24 hours especially.  Even though you didn't know the details, it didn't matter.  You just went right ahead & sent those prayers up anyway.  And He answered all of our prayers in a BIG way!  Because of this answer to prayer, I will sleep MUCH, MUCH more peacefully tonight.  My stomach & headache issues have already dramatically subsided, & I already feel tired (which is good, because I haven't been able to reach a point where I could actually shut my brain off enough to have a good sleep).  Nothing else to report right now.  Just wanted to say thank you to all of our prayer warriors.  THANK YOU!!!!!

2 comments: